Friday 17 April 2020

Reshaping the world

One day I was having lunch at the pub and an angel came down from heaven to sit with me for lunch. We had lunch and as she was going she left a key. I took the key with me everywhere I went for 2 and a half years. I was getting sick of carrying it around so I took it to the top of the clock tower and there was a hole, perfect for my key. I stuck it in the hole, Nothing happened I was sad and went home. When I got home there was a whole mini-world inside my house. I found the street beside my house and touched it. BOOM!! The whole street shook. At this moment I knew I could control what happened to the world. As I was sleeping that night an idea popped up in my head. I said out loud “Reshaping the world”......

1 comment:

  1. Payton I really like the idea behind this story. I realise this is a Quick Write, but I feel like there needs to be a sequel. Any thoughts on what would happen next?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.